Always be respectful
For the safety and enjoyment of all guests and to protect the beauty and ecology of Robin Hills Farm, please respect our rules during your visit:
- Stay on designated pathways/trails.
- Do not climb on trees, walls, rocks, fences, or gates.
- Do not enter, wade, or swim in ponds, streams, or creeks.
- Supervise children at all times.
- Picnicking is allowed only in pavilions and designated areas.
- Cutting, picking, removal, and destruction of plant life or property is prohibited.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, e-cigarettes or similar devices are not permitted—we are a smoke-free environment.
- Photography for personal use may be taken in all public areas, unless noted otherwise.
- Do not enter private property. Private property is not part of the farm and entering is trespassing.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the Garden and Pasture area.
- Due to Michigan state law, no alcohol may be brought onto the grounds or facilities, and will be confiscated. Violators may be asked to leave the premises.
- Do not feed or handle wildlife.
- Properly trained service animals are welcome. Please refer to our Dog Policy.
- Cycling is permitted on the designated pathways and trails. Pedestrians have the right of way at all times. Please refer to our Cycling Policy.
Agriculture Tourism Notice
A person who observes or participates in an agricultural tourism activity on this property assumes the risk inherent in the agricultural tourism activity. Risks inherent in the agricultural tourism activity may include conditions on the land, unpredictable behavior of farm animals, the ordinary dangers associated with equipment used in farming operations, and the potential that a participant in the agricultural tourism activity may act in a negligent way that may contribute to injury or death. The agricultural tourism provider is not liable for the injury or death of a person involved in an agricultural tourism activity resulting from those inherent risks.
Crowd Notice / Release
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BY ENTERING ROBIN HILLS FARM, YOU CONSENT TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED, FILMED AND/OR OTHERWISE RECORDED WITHOUT COMPENSATION, FOR INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL AUDIENCES, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVISED, FOR ETERNITY, AND YOU RELEASE ROBIN HILLS FARM, LLC., ITS SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND LICENSEES FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER OF ANY NATURE. DO NOT ENTER ROBIN HILLS FARM IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING.