Summer Camp 2017
This week-long day camp is geared towards middle and high school students who wish to explore conservation ecology in a unique, outdoor setting. Students will investigate the biodiversity of Robin Hills Farm using scientific methods, while also learning about sustainable farming practices and creating artwork which reflects these experiences.
Guided by educators who specialize in art, agriculture, and biology, students will develop their creative and investigative skills while cultivating a sense of stewardship and accountability for local ecosystems.
High school students who complete the Summer Camp will be eligible for future summer internships. Application forms can be downloaded here.
$250 PER SESSION
(Scholarships available. To inquire, contact Ben Wielechowski).
For More Information
Ben Wielechowski, Education Director | email@example.com | 734-834-8496
This list is subject to change as sessions near. Please check back before your scheduled camp for updates.
- All-terrain footwear. Expect to be in all sorts of environments throughout the week.
- Sack lunch. One morning and one afternoon snack will be provided; however, campers are expected to bring their own lunch and any additional snacks.
- Any medicine/prescriptions that they may need during the day. Remember, the Eco Art and Science Camp will have campers exposed to the natural environments and the risks and dangers that exist there.
- Rain gear: depending on the weather, campers may be exposed to different weather patterns.
- Backpack: campers are encouraged to bring a backpack to transport things to and from camp.
- A positive attitude and spirit for adventure! We look forward to fostering reverence for the natural world through fun, interactive, and educational programs.